Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When all words fail she speaks, her mixtapes a masterpiece

I was recently talking to a friend of mine about how I wish there was a way to go back and see every song I had put on every mix tape I had ever made. Not even the love ones! The friendship ones, and especially the angry ones! I am sure it would range from the embarassing to the sublime, I had always fancied myself quite the mixtape master, but even going back and listening to tapes I made for myself cause me to squirm.

This is an awesome website where you can check out the track listing from mixtapes from all different decades, and also all different types of people and look at the "art work" but ALSO listen to them if you so desire. This is the next best thing since the demise of Mixwit !

1 comment:

Marit Bockelie said...

you're so funny! and the new book looks awesome. ugh, i couldn't bare to go back to listen to my old mixies! yikes!