Monday, June 15, 2009

As you may have heard (or read along the bottom your screen if you watch WHeel of Fortune)Thursday was the big day of the TV digital conversion! ANd if you know anythign about me, you will know that I am not very good at "things" like "this" and so naturally, I have not made any kind of conversion to digital.

Outside of my personality "quirks" that make it difficult for me in the real world, I have a lot of other better reasons to not make the digital conversion, that I have been thinking about for awhile now. I was TV free for years, but then when I started having roommates I sort of fell back into the habit. There isn't anything wrong with watching tv- except that I feel like it makes me (and I really do mean ME, the person I can barely control, sarah -this whole line of thinking is only about me, so no judgement. It's like being vegitarian, I don't think badly about anyone who eats meat, I just know for myself it is the right choice not too) OK with all that out of the way. I don't have TV anymore because i think it makes me really lazy and also we have all these amazing devices we use to save time (like cars and washing machines and microwaves) but what do I do with my extra time? I watch TV! That is dumb. So I will still be able to watch some tv on my computer, and I will still have a TV to watch movies on DVD but I am going to try at least for a little while to go tv free and see what I can accomplish.

OH yes one more thing! Recently I was lucky enough to be a back up dancer in a movie for the opening of the 20 Funny Festival and this is the movie! During the dance sequence you might notice one person sort of standing off to the side, and maybe not even really dancing the right dance with the group and it kind of looks like they just ran up and tried to join in- but it's not that! It's me! :)

No comments: